Bake At Home - Cinnamon Rolls (Local Pick-Up Only)
Tender, rich cinnamon-swirled rolls topped with buttermilk frosting. Oven-ready to bake at home.
Baking Tools: Sheet pan, pastry brush, fork
- Keep refrigerated before baking.
- Remove the frosting container and place cinnamon rolls on the counter at room temperature 1 hour prior to baking.
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In a small bowl, whisk 1 egg yolk with 2 TBS of whole milk or heavy cream.
- Place the cinnamon rolls on a sheet pan and gently brush each roll with the egg wash.
- Place the cinnamon rolls in the oven and bake for 25-30 until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes prior to brushing with icing. Top with frosting to your liking.
Please bake no later than 2 days from pick-up day.